How to participate
Here is some general information on how to participate in our public or private games.
- The meeting time on teamspeak is always 21:00 (Paris time). You can find a time zone converter here if you are not in the same time slot.
- As a rule, the server will be launched 24/48 hours before the start of the mission, so that you can test your mods. A tutorial is available here for installing arma3sync and here for installing the TFAR plug-in
- If you don't want to / can't use arma3sync, the list of our mods is available on this page
- It is strongly recommended to check a few hours before the event that your mods are up to date.
- For public games, a registration on the forum is required. It is possible that for reasons of balance, the chosen camp / group cannot be assigned to you.
- Our official games are by invitation only. If you want to discover the OFCRA experience in all its magnificence, join us!
- Unfortunately, we are not immune to bugs. If this happens, we are sorry, but the game will go on and we will not support you during the game unless it prevents the game from running smoothly.
- We do not use Zeus in our missions and all OFCRA members play. It is therefore useless to spam us on the various channels available to let us know.
- By participating in our games, you agree to follow our rules. Any breach of these rules will be sanctioned.
- Finally, remember, this is just a game and we are all volunteers. We do our best to make it work for everyone.
ARMA3 - public server